Did you know you can get selected area of interest news and updates delivered right to your inbox? Not only can you improve communications at SJN, but you can show your “green” side by helping to reduce printing, paper and postage costs.
Just complete the R U in the LOOP form found below or fill out a paper copy and drop it in the collection basket. You may also unsubscribe to any of the emails by using this same form or by using the paper copy.
The quickest and easiest way is to sign up directly with Constant Contact (the service we use) by filling out the form below. You will be signed up immediately.
If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do that by choosing "UNSUBSCRIBE" at the bottom of one of the emails you have received.
- You can find subscription cards in the Narthex. Look between the office window and the exit. Fill out the card and leave it in the labelled basket. You can also put it in the collection basket.
- You can print out the linked Printable Copy and place it in the collection basket or the RUITL basket.
- Please allow two weeks for processing. After that time, if you do not receive emails, check your SPAM folder.
- If you have any questions, you may contact the parish office at (804) 598-3754
- Subscribe to as many or as few as you like. Keep in mind subscribing to RUITL All means you will get all email messages from every group.
- You will receive timely information tailored to your needs.
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- No spam! No Ads! No clutter! Just the information you want and need.